HACI- Five Elements Magnetic Cupping Set
MAGETIC TREATMENT WITHOUT NEEDLES! The Haci Five Elements magnetic acupressure cupping set develops the theories of traditional Chinese medicine. It is a combination of 5 therapies; namely, acupuncture and moxibation, acupoint pressure, magnetic treatment, negative pressure and drug osmosis. Its stimulation to acupoints and physio-therapy rival those of traditional acupuncture, moxibation and massage. In addition it also has the effects of regulating biological electromagnetic field, activating enzymes and improving immunity.
1. For best results, put a small amount of cupping cream, body lotion, or any gel, which helps to give a better seal, on the acupoint.
2. Squeeze the bulb and put the suction cup on the acupoint or sensitive areas, on skin, then release bulb to desired pressure.
3. The cup should have enough pressure to stay on the point; if it slips off, squeeze bulb more or use more lotion.
4. Lying down or sitting with cups positioned on points for 15minutes is recommended. You may do cupping once or twice daily.
Four cup sizes are for different locations on the body:
Small size for face or the points with less muscle; feet, hands, forearms. Medium size for upper arms and lower legs, Large and X-Large size for upper legs, back or abdomen.
Two Magnetic Tips – N (North pole) and S (South pole):
Use N-tip and S-tip together at the same time to increase the magnetic strength. For example, use N-tip (blue) on right hand and S-tip (red) on left hand or vice versa; use N-tip (blue) on hand and S-tip (red) on leg or vice versa. But you may disregard magnetic factors, and use cups with their tips according to convenience.
Use facial tissues or Alcohol Pad to clean the HACI Cups after use.
1. Don't do the cupping when you feel very tired, hungry or right after eating.
2. If you feel any uncomfortable after the cupping treatment, just remove the cups, laid down and rest for a while.
3. No cupping treatment for people with heart pacemaker, skin allergy, serious diseases, bleeding diseases (hemophilia, thrombocytopenia etc.). Or, ask your doctor or acupuncturist.
4. For some injury problems, tiny bruise after the cupping is normal.
5. Don't place the Haci Magnetic Cups close to heat source and electrical items which may reduce the magnetic power of the Acu-magnet Tablet Head.